Thursday, April 21, 2005

Masai youth


My mum and sister went to Tanzania for a vacation this past winter and had a great time. Thankfully my sister has a great cameara (Canon EOS Digital Rebel) with a great telephoto, so lots of pictures came back with them. I was very happy to recieve two CDs of photos from my mum yesterday and uploaded a small sample to my Flickr account (about 35 images:). It's hard to know what to post. There are lots of images of lions, pelicans, wildebeest, warthogs, hyenas, giraffes, acacia trees, and many many more wonderful and mythical African wild things. Also, there are several good shots of Masai people like the one shown here. The Masai are very enterprizing. They are very happy to show you around for a fee and are wise enough to wear traditional dress at all times and charge to be photographed.