Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A skunk in time

A skunk in time
I run into a skunk every few days as I walk to the bus station. It's an interesting if somewhat nerve-wracking experience. Yesterday I decided to be brave and take some pictures of a skunk I ran into. He (or she) made sure I was not too close and then just carried on with business, rooting in the grass for grubs. I've presented the four pictures I took as a sort of storyboard. I was going to present them as a progression of images faded almost to nothing on the left to not at all on the right, but that's a pain and doesn't necessarily present a better story than the simple left to right method I ended up using. I did decide to make the leftmost frame thinner and thicken them as they progressed to the right. Not sure if that made the result look messy or not.